POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Never saw the sun, : Re: Never saw the sun, Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Never saw the sun,
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 2 Feb 2004 20:41:14
Message: <Xns9483D23DB2703tomatimporg@203.29.75.35>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote in

> shining so bright;
> Never saw things,
> going so right.
>
> how about a team entry for IRTC Sci-Fi animation, connected to one
> almost human person singing this song ;) ?

<snip>

> Anyone interested?
>
> P.S. everybody knows about what animation will be, I hope ;) ?

I had to look this up :P  Irving Berlin, Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire,
Willie Nelson, Anime, and Star Trek?  Quite a mix.  I am guessing you
were referring to the last one.  The main problem I see is copyright.
This would problematic with the IRTC rules.

However, If you are looking to work on a team entry, there is an active
project for this round of the IRTC over at IMP.

http://www.imp.org/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=20

You can see our entry in the previous round at

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/anims/2004-01-15/imp_001.mpg

--
Tom